Tuesday 21 February 2012

Supplements While Pregnant

I've been spending a fair amount of time watching "Raw Food World TV" -- in the beginning it was because they live in Ecuador and I'm a little bit obsessed with the place; and then because I find them quite interesting, I have begun watching their other videos.

The show is about the owners of the company, the Monarchs. They are both very happy, healthy people who live on a completely raw food diet. Their lives are very natural which is something I deeply respect. They have opinions about the way life is supposed to be that while it isn't the norm, these opinions and ideas are becoming more widely accepted.

The video I have included in this post is them talking about the supplements and vitamins Angela took while pregnant with her beautiful daughter. They are some great alternatives to the drug-store variety that most people use. (Which tend to make you nauseous and you don't actually get all the benefits you want out of.)

I hope you enjoy the video, please feel free to leave any comments below!



All the products they talk about on their show can be found on their website; Raw Food World



__________________________
If you enjoyed this post, why not Subscribe to Organically Inclined!

No comments:

Post a Comment