Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sweet Solar

Sun Plasma FlickersI've been looking into ways to incorporate solar energy into your everyday life - if you're looking for a way to reduce your footprint on the world, then solar energy is an ideal way to start.

I imagined complex installations and all kinds of expenses, but there are websites out there that offer the materials you need, and complete instructions to DIY; for a fraction of the normal price.

I would dearly love to hear from someone who used their services; to find out what their experience was like.

The company that I am currently looking at is 'Solar Sphere'; they offer all their products in Canada. 

do it yourself solar power kits

Over the next little while I'll share with you what I discover while I research this brilliant energy source, and I'd love to know what some of your experiences have been!

You can expect to see lots of solar powered gadgets, lights and hopefully learn something you didn't know about solar energy!

Photo via Undertow851



__________________________

If you enjoyed this post, why not Subscribe to Organically Inclined!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could post a photo....I have a small gadget...it is a plastic sunflower that sways to the tune of one tiny solar cell....it dances all day without stopping just working on ambient light! Yes Virginia, solar energy IS REAL!...

    ReplyDelete